The Olson Bunch

Wednesday, December 21, 2005


I'm not sure if he was more interested in the cake or the candle.
Posted by wendyneric at 10:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
  • ►  2006 (87)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2005 (11)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • Going for a walk with Daddy.
      • Our first time at the Zoo lights. It was cold, bu...
      • This is what happens when Daddy watches the kids! ...
      • Christian is a fanatic for the fridge. If he hear...
      • I can just hear your laughter! Okay okay......this...
      • We weren't planning on doing the "Halloween thing"...
      • Thought I'd add a picture of Madeleine and Christi...
      • Josh was the designated helper. And Mimi/Grandpa...
      • He really liked the whipped topping! And the brui...
      • I'm not sure if he was more interested in the cake...
      • Christian's 1st Birthday

About Me

wendyneric
View my complete profile

Links

  • Kurth Corner
  • The Gombas Gang
  • Aguirre Family
  • Oliver
  • The Way Home Church
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.