Things have been pretty crazy, here in the Olson household. We've been trying to find spare time to fix up the house to put it on the market. I seem to be able to only keep up with the day to day chores and tend to the kids' needs, while Eric gets things done on the house. I'm just going to have to hire someone to do the down and dirty cleaning, since I never have time to do it.
But, yes, we are moving to North Carolina. That's the plan anyways. We're hoping to have the house on the market by the end of this week. And when the house sells, we'll pack up and drive out.
Madeleine and Christian are doing well. Madeleine is becoming such a sweet girl. And very polite - for now anyways. If she is doing something that I don't like, I'll tell her to stop and she'll say "Sorry Mommy". And she says thank you quite often. It's nice to hear. But I'm not sure how much is age and how much is actually knowing what she is saying. But it sure is cute. She also has the "puppy dog" eye look down. I told her no treats unless she ate some dinner. She then preceded to look at me with "those eyes". Eric couldn't keep from laughing!!
Christian's personality is coming out more and more. He is so silly sometimes. He acts goofy when people come over to visit, spinning around in circles and cocking his head. Cracks us up!! He is very mobile and loves to climb. He just loves to be moving. He's just a sweet little boy.
Okay, that's enough for now. Smooches and loves to you all!!!
2 comments:
So, North Carolina, huh? Now that we can handle. Just keep getting closer and closer! We love you guys so much! Good luck with the house selling!
xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo have L on lap/chest but wanted you to know we're thinking of you all!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Post a Comment