Okay, I think I got the rest of the pictures on from Madeleine's birthday. Really it was just the dollhouse photos. I'm getting really tired again, and therefore have no energy to do anything. Just the basics. But Madeleine had a good time at her birthday party. I think she enjoyed having those who came over. We sure did miss Grandma, Mimi, Grandpa and Marlea, Josh, Michele and the Aguirre's and the Kurth Family. Too bad we all don't live on the same street!!! :) :)
We recently had a family retreat with our church, so I will continue to upload some more pictures and maybe a few stories (If I can think of any). Pregnancy brain!!!!
We recently had a family retreat with our church, so I will continue to upload some more pictures and maybe a few stories (If I can think of any). Pregnancy brain!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment