Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aviela

Sooo.....I think our sweet baby girl is colicky! Go figure, our 4th. It was really rough around the 5th to 6th week. I'm noticing a little change. She's not screaming as much. I thought that she might have reflux, but after a week of giving her the reflux medicine, I think I've ruled that out.

That is why there aren't very many pictures of Aviela below. Hopefully that will change fairly quickly. Please keep us in your prayers!!!

4 comments:

Val said...

Oh dear. When do those extra hands come? Isn't Sue coming this month?

Thanks for posting! I'm glad Madeleine had a good birthday- looks like a blast! We recognize that pizza place ;)

Love you so much! xoxooxoxox

ConnieJ said...

Oh my goodness...it is SO hard. Any idea what causes collick? You know, people told me just to put James down and let him cry...I couldn't do it. It was sure stressful though. I will pray for you sunshine.

Blessings,
ConnieJ

Val said...

Can't wait to see coast pictures! Weeeeeeeeeee! I love you! xoxo

Aguirre Family said...

All of the pictures of your precious, precious children have been very much treasured from Phoenix! Thank you for continuing to post and update. We really look forward to each update and definitely each picture. Tons of hugs and kisses to each and every one of you.... XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!

Love, Carlos,Kristy,Alex and Cassie!