He is absolutely perfect and gorgeous! You will have your hands full! Congratulations!
What a sweet baby. I'm so glad to see pictures! I wish I could come and snuggle RIGHT NOW!!!
Can't wait to see Christmas pictures of all the snugglebugs! Miss you guys so much =( Happy holidays xoxoxooxoxox
hey cool! I just checked the twhc web statistics and found this site referring to it!Never saw this before, you guys have been holding out on us!!!
Oh my goodness Wendy, He is so beautiful.Connie J
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is absolutely perfect and gorgeous! You will have your hands full! Congratulations!
What a sweet baby. I'm so glad to see pictures! I wish I could come and snuggle RIGHT NOW!!!
Can't wait to see Christmas pictures of all the snugglebugs! Miss you guys so much =( Happy holidays xoxoxooxoxox
hey cool! I just checked the twhc web statistics and found this site referring to it!
Never saw this before, you guys have been holding out on us!!!
Oh my goodness Wendy, He is so beautiful.
Connie J
Post a Comment