Thursday, July 03, 2008

Baby Aviela

Aviela Joy Olson! 1 day old.
She was quite swollen from the birth and had HUGE cheeks. They (her cheeks) have gone down since. We still can't figure out who she looks like. I don't think she looks like her brothers or sister, but only time will tell.


Here she is, 2 days old, under the bili-lights at the hospital. She had to wear that funky eye wear. It really didn't seem to bother her.


The kids just can't resist baby Aviela. They always want to hold her or touch her!


I love how her legs are folded up underneath her. I just had to take a picture.




3 comments:

Val said...

YAY pictures! Hooray for being back online! Yippieeeeeeeeee!

Yeah, I'm a little excited, can you tell? =D

I too am a big fan of the Anne Geddes poses. Legs tucked under= adorable.

Glad to hear Asher is happy with her, especially. He was the only one I was really worried about. Give all our sweeties big love from us. Wish we could be there to snuggle. Have Yvette do double duty for us- her hugs are the best around! ;)

Love you sooooooo much! xoxooxoxox

ConnieJ said...

Oh how beautiful your new daughter is!! I bet you are just amazed everytime you look at her! I am so glad that labor went well and she is healthy. Keep us updated with LOTS of pictures.

Be blessed!

ConnieJ

Val said...

You know, scroll down to Asher at one week and these two look a lot like each other at a few days old ;) More pictures, more pictures! Love you =D