Yes, it's been a VERY long time. Val, I can just see you saying, "Finally!!" I am hoping that I can do this on a regular basis to keep you informed on the 'goings on' of the Olson household.
Eric took the older ones to the store, so I quickly hopped on the computer to get these few pictures up! :)
We are doing well. Baby Aviela is wonderful. Her older brothers and sister love her to death. Asher is always wanting to touch her and give her kisses (such a difference from Christian!). We'll see if this changes. Christian and Madeleine are always wanting to hold her and usually ask about her the first thing in the morning.
I am loving having Eric off of work. I'm not quite sure how things are going to pan out when he has to go back to work. It's going to be interesting.
So, enjoy the few pictures below. And I promise to do my best to get more on soon!!!
Eric took the older ones to the store, so I quickly hopped on the computer to get these few pictures up! :)
We are doing well. Baby Aviela is wonderful. Her older brothers and sister love her to death. Asher is always wanting to touch her and give her kisses (such a difference from Christian!). We'll see if this changes. Christian and Madeleine are always wanting to hold her and usually ask about her the first thing in the morning.
I am loving having Eric off of work. I'm not quite sure how things are going to pan out when he has to go back to work. It's going to be interesting.
So, enjoy the few pictures below. And I promise to do my best to get more on soon!!!
2 comments:
How much longer does he have off, or is he back to work already? If you need anything, CALL YVETTE. It drives her crazy when people don't ask for help. I love you! xoxoxo More pictures, please please please!
GORGEOUS!!! Just lovely! Hope you are all doing well and getting some rest. Looks like the kids are enjoying their big brother/sister status! Thinking of you lots and sending love your way. You cousin Kate
Post a Comment