
Yep! The kids LOVE taking pictures! I sure hope Avi can handle this...

Our neighbors were moving and the moving company was gracious enough to give me one of their refrigerator style boxes. The kids played in it for about a week or more before I was ready for it to be gone!

Val.....thought you would enjoy this one. We painted fingernails and toes one day. This is Christian. Each hand and foot was painted a different color. Madeleine's photo won't upload correctly, but her were alternating colors! You would be sooo proud!!

Caught her smiling!

HUH??
4 comments:
I cannot believe how beautiful your children are!!!! That baby has amazing eyes. I hope things are going well for you Wendy!
Blessings,
ConnieJ
Hahaha! Christian and Madeleine, I am SO proud =) Great job, guys!
And Avi, it's great to see pictures of you up close. Yippie! You have a beautiful smile.
Where is my Asher?! Any new stories of his shenanigans?
Thank Eric for calling Scott =) xox
All right already. The last post was 2 months ago. Surely you have more new pictures and stories now! =) How 'bout some Thanksgiving decorations or what the kids are thankful for or something along those lines? =D xoxoxoxoxo Need my Olson family fix over here!
Where are the snow pictures? How much hair does Avi have now? We need updates =D Love you!
Post a Comment