
On the boat going across the lake to the pumpkins.

Too Cute!!

I really think that scary movies should be filmed in pumpkin patches. Look how scary the ground looks.

They were searching all over for the right pumpkin. We found a lot of rotten ones and green ones.

Asher was sticking his fingers in the dirt. You can see the dirt on the tips of his fingers.

Posing with their pumpkins.

I told the kids to say "choo choo" as I was taking the picture. Can you see Asher really getting into it? :) He loves trains!

Taking the train back to the store.
3 comments:
Heheheh looks like a great time! We went to a patch just today, so I have to do our pictures next ;) Madeleine looks SO tall!
What beautiful pictures! What great family time...and I'm glad we have a pic of Wendy in there! Thanks Eric!!!
Love you all
Looks like so so much fun!! You'll have to tell me where this pumkin patch is!
Post a Comment